[issue308] Cannot use Smart in SuSE 10.2 new problem!

Loy Banks at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Mon Jun 11 20:34:56 PDT 2007

New submission from Loy Banks <loybanks at yahoo.com>:

I've been using Smart for quite some time. But last few days I can't update my
10.2 due to a problem coming up I've explained on in SuSE Forum at
http://www.suseforums.net/index.php?showtopic=35861....Please go there to see
complete issue. Each time I boot up 10.2 I'm now getting the message System.Null
Reference exception.....which I've also shown in Forum link. I can also supply
picture of the message if that will help you. I sure hope someone can help me
with this. Please replay to loybanks at yahoo.com. Thanks.

messages: 1148
nosy: loybanks
priority: urgent
project: smart
status: unread
title: Cannot use Smart in SuSE 10.2 new problem!