Removing mirrors in smart at the console (Kevin Erickson)

Grant McWilliams grantmasterflash at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 18:15:11 PDT 2007

> Hello,
>
> Does the following command work:
> smart mirror --remove-all
>
> I ask this because when execute this command it looks to run but does not
> remove the mirrors from the database.  I can run smart mirror --show and
> verify that they have not been removed.  In addition the only way I can
> remove the mirrors is to use the gui.
>
> Please let me know if the command currently works.
>
> Thank you,
>
> --
> Kevin Erickson

Kevin,
   Not sure if anyone has responded yet but the syntax for that is this

smart mirror --remove-all http://origin.url/some/path/

The --help shows how to do a --remove and mentions you can do a --remove-all
but doesn't show how. The above syntax does work as I've tried it. However
if you want to remove ALL mirrors (as I think you do) you will need to do a
smart channel --show | grep '^baseurl' and grap the url itself and loop
through it. I don't know of a way to really --remove-all configured mirrors
in one shot.

Hope that helps.

Grant