smart returns "unknown error" on fresh install in Fedora 7

Richard Hendershot rshendershot at mchsi.com
Tue Jun 5 16:07:47 PDT 2007

I  did this to both machines and it worked.  I think you're right that
the position in the file might be important.  I put it just before the
call that uses system-auth.

btw- is anyone else getting notices along with their posts?  from
nomail at wsdach.org.  "Invalid address.  If you are not spamming, please
verify the address by phone or in-person. "  I have no idea to whom I
need to verify....

---

#%PAM-1.0
auth       sufficient   pam_rootok.so
auth       sufficient   pam_timestamp.so
auth            include         system-auth
auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     pam_permit.so
session    optional     pam_timestamp.so
session    optional     pam_xauth.so
account    required     pam_permit.so

--
Richard Hendershot <rshendershot at mchsi.com>