An oversight that needs attention, please

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Sat Mar 17 19:42:22 PDT 2007

Em Qua, 2007-02-28 às 18:06 +1100, Basil Chupin escreveu:

(Catching up with old [very old] e-mails)

> occurred, smart put to screen the usual error message - which took up
> the height of the full screen, but because of my widescreen monitor the
> bottom of the error message was invisible (below the bottom of the
> screen) and there was no way to click on the "OK" to close the message.

Do you remember what error was that? A Smart error, or a Python
traceback? If it was the second option, it's hard to have control over
it, but the first one is workable if you give more info.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) | Sao Paulo/SP/BR      %
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net    | http://smartpm.org   %

NOTE: This is my personal e-mail account. I do NOT use
it to speak for my employer or any of my co-workers.