[patch] add extra http headers to request

Mauricio Teixeira mteixeira at webset.net
Thu Nov 22 09:28:03 PST 2007

Hey guys,

I'm coding a plugin (will send for review after polishing) and because
of it I had the need to add a way to send extra http headers to the file
download request.

The patch attached can be used in the following way:

fetcher.setHttpHeaders({'header1': 'value1'], 'header2': 'value2'})

Sorry if I can't provide a test set right now, but as it has been coded
to satisfy my plugin needs, I don't know of any other use. :(

If any of you could review and tell me what you think, I would be glad.

I promise to send the mentioned plugin in a few days. :)

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) | Sao Paulo/SP/BR      %
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net    | http://smartpm.org   %

NOTE: This is my personal e-mail account. I do NOT use
it to speak for my employer or any of my co-workers.