[issue321] Smart --gui hangs when upgrade all packages button is clicked.

Glenn Zickert at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Sun Nov 4 09:56:16 PST 2007

Glenn Zickert <gzickert at comcast.net> added the comment:

I built rpms from smart-0.52-50.src.rpm and installed them on my Fedora 7
computer with the latest updates.  There was no change.  The program still
hangs when you click the update button.  I also downloaded the smart source,
built and installed it.  Again, no change was observed.  The program still