[issue330] RFE: "Operation Progress" dialog could provide additional info

Andre Costa at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Thu Oct 4 05:09:59 PDT 2007

New submission from Andre Costa <blueser at gmail.com>:

The Operation Progress dialog shows lots of info (progress bar, current size,
total size, speed, ETA and URL), but unfortunately all this info doesn't help if
I want to know which package is related to each entry -- my best choice is to
maximize the dialog so that I can see the URL, which is awkward.
IMHO the name of the package should be easily available, either through a new
column at the beginning or a tooltip for each entry.

messages: 1198
nosy: blueser
priority: feature
project: smart
status: unread
title: RFE: "Operation Progress" dialog could provide additional info