Add extra HTTP headers to fetcher

Mauricio Teixeira mteixeira at webset.net
Wed Oct 31 17:25:28 PDT 2007

Hey guys,

After a long time away I'm trying to come back with my Smart
contributions. I'm trying to write another channel format support (of
which I can't speak about right now, sorry), but I'm facing a problem
here.

The server requires some parameters to be passed as HTTP POST method,
not GET. Then, as per my understanding, it's needed to pass extra HTTP
headers to the Fetcher or the URLLIBHandler objects.

So, the question is: what would be the nicest way of adding those
headers to te fetching process, without modifying the main Smart code?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA. :)

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) | Sao Paulo/SP/BR      %
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net    | http://smartpm.org   %

NOTE: This is my personal e-mail account. I do NOT use
it to speak for my employer or any of my co-workers.