Smart for openSuSE 10.3

Basil Chupin blchupin at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 2 03:14:50 PDT 2007

Peter B. West wrote:
> Basil Chupin wrote:
>
>> I cannot live without smart for 10.3! :-)
>>
>> When will smart be available for 10.3, please (?Pascal)?
>>
>> Cheers.
>>

> I'm currently using the Factory repo from the OpenSuSE build service.

Thank you, Peter, for your response but, frankly, it would be so much
more beneficial if you would have quoted the actual URL of that "Factory
repo".

For those, like me, who don't know what "Factory repo" means and where
it may be - and I went looking for it, and spend some (wasted) time
trying to find what you mentioned - it would save so much time and
effort if people gave clear directions of where to find what is
required. As I stated, thank you for your response but it would be
greatly appreciated if you could also simply give the URL of where the
smart for 10.3 you are using is residing.

Cheers.

--
Past experience, if not forgotten, is a guide for the future.