Test cases broken?

Christoph Thiel cthiel at suse.de
Mon Aug 18 10:59:50 PDT 2008

Hey Gustavo,

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 02:24:18PM -0300, Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:

> > just enabled the testsuite in openSUSE's smart package and got the following
> > fall-out:
> (...)
> > Can anyone confirm this? I guess the testcases are just wrong.
>
> Yeah, there seems to be a lack of determinism in these tests indeed.
>
> Sorry about this.  The attached patch should fix it.

It indeed does. Except for one failure:

[tests/rpmdir.txt]
File "./tests/rpmdir.txt", line 100, in rpmdir.txt
Failed example:
    info.getSize(url)
Expected:
    2160L
Got:
    2160

[tests/debdir.txt]
File "./tests/debdir.txt", line 102, in debdir.txt
Failed example:
    info.getSize(url)
Expected:
    1038L
Got:
    1038

Best,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development