Presto for RPM

Mauricio Teixeira mteixeira at webset.net
Tue Jan 29 06:46:25 PST 2008

On 01/29/2008 04:14 AM, Ric Moore wrote:
> Is there a way to incorporate presto into smart? It sure saves on the
> dnload times when updating. Especially for those of us stuck with a
> modem connection. Thanx, Ric

Presto is the name of the Yum plugin that adds support for delta RPMS.

Support for delta RPMS has been requested already, but nobody put in
practice yet.

http://tracker.labix.org/issue297

It will be taken care when time comes available.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) | Sao Paulo/SP/BR      %
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net    | http://smartpm.org   %

NOTE: This is my personal e-mail account. I do NOT use
it to speak for my employer or any of my co-workers.