Smart Package Manager : Issue Tracker Migration

rehan khan rehan.khan at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jul 5 05:51:12 PDT 2008

The outstanding issues on the issue tracker at labix.org have been reviewed and migrated to the new tracker.

Issues which did not seem relevant or were too old were left in the old tracker and marked as Done-Review and assigned to rasker. Issues that were migrated were marked as resolved and assigned to rasker. The migration review was a manual and somewhat arbitrary process so if your issue was not migrated just re-open it in Launchpad with an update.

The Launchpad bug tracker provides the development team and interested users with features like the ability to tie an issue to a blueprint, a branch of code or a patch. This should improve our ability to respond to issues in a more timely fashion and make it easier to progress bug and feature releases.

To those who received a flurry of mails while this was being done I thank you for your patience.

The Launchpad bug tracker can be found here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/smart

For reference purposes the old labix.org tracker is here :

(Don't post to this tracker)   http://tracker.labix.org/list-project-smart

Hope you like the changes. If there are any questions or issues please join us on #smart on freenode or mail the list.

Regards
The Smart Package Manager Team