smart documentation rewrite

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Sun Mar 23 13:36:09 PDT 2008

Op Sunday 23 March 2008 21:20:45 schreef linux_learner:
> I am working on a rewrite of the smart documentation. Right now, all I have
> is an outline. Take a look and tell me what you think. I am open to
> suggestions.
> http://downloads.thecompletecomputerresource.com/smart/smartbook.odm

Why are you using an odm file, and does not make use it's possibilities?
ODM is for master documents, as such I would expect only the coverpage the
contents and the like that file.  I would further expect a file for each
chapter.  These will be pulled in by the ODM.  If you don't intend to use the
ODM this way it would be better to save the file as and ODT.

> I fully intend to make this a very comprehensive book.

As you intend to make this a big book, it would be good to keep it an ODM
document, and move the chapters to ODT files.

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,