SMART and IPv6

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Aug 9 10:09:16 PDT 2009

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 09, 2009 at 12:09:21PM +0300, Jani Partanen wrote:
> Because I had now shiny new installation of CentOS 5.3 and epel offers
> only smart v0.52 I fetched Fedora 11 smart v1.2 src.rpm and build it
> [...]

I'm the Fedora maintainer for smart, but I'm not using EPEL with
RHEL/CentOS. I'm using smart under both Fedora and RHEL/CentOS and I'm
maintaining the same specfile for both, the Fedora one at the Fedora
packages and the RHEL/CentOS one at http://atrpms.net/name/smart/

(not that it would be any different than the F11 src.rpm you rebuilt)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net