Smart API additions

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Wed Feb 25 13:52:53 PST 2009

Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:

> Hi again Anders,
>
>> Not sure if you've seen already, but I think
>> these fields would be nice to have available:
> (...)
>> They are stepping stones for some interesting
>> new features, that needs this extra information.
>
> Have you taken in consideration the conversation we had in October
> about this?

Yes, but I couldn't find any better name for
"source" than "source" so I just left it in ?

I've missed a few details over time and over
the various branches, so thought I'd bring it
up again. Not sure if there's a better way
to dissect into pieces small enough to apply ?

Also extracted it out from the other branches,
as those had become rather "muddy" over time.