Distributions going smart & bugfixes?

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Mon Jan 5 07:43:26 PST 2009

Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:

> Merging several patches in the same branch makes the review process
> hard since all the fixes get mixed on a single bucket, and isolating
> which changes are tested and ok to merge and which ones need merging
> is hard.

Actually, before I forget, the single bucket was indeed split up into
several smaller cups to make it easier to review and merge into trunk:

https://code.launchpad.net/~smartpm/smart/bugfix =>
	https://code.launchpad.net/~afb/smart/python26
	https://code.launchpad.net/~afb/smart/emptyprov
	https://code.launchpad.net/~afb/smart/looporder

The rest of the minor fixes suggested were left in the individual bugs
(normally as attached patch files, possibly acquired from downstream)