unruly status message

Steve Kelem steve at kelem.net
Fri Oct 2 13:06:23 PDT 2009

After I get the long error message, I have to click the [x] in the upper
right-hand corner to close the message.
If I then click on the paintbrush to clear my selections, then search
for something, e.g., kdebindings3,
smart crashes with the following message on the console:
** GLib:ERROR:(gmain.c:2012):g_main_dispatch: assertion failed:
(current->source == &current_source_link)

[1]    Abort                         smart --gui

Steve