Smart now working on Fedora 13

Bruce Director brucedirector at verizon.net
Fri Jun 25 08:39:39 PDT 2010

Since upgrading to Fedora 13 I can't get smart package manager to work
either in the gui or command line.  It doesn't even recognize installed
packages.  It worked fine in Fedora 12.  I checked the channels and
everything is okay there.  When I open up Smart it updates the cache and
says it is checking the channels but says there are  no updates.  When I
query an installed package, for example, firefox, it says it is
available, but does not indicate it is installed.  If from the command
line I use the smart query --installed command it returns no installed
packages.
   I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Smart, with and without the
gui, and still no change.  Any ideas?