Smart Roadmap

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Sat Jun 19 18:13:48 PDT 2010

> I am away until next week, but go ahead and integrate meanwhile if you
> like

Cool, I've committed the following two changes which were waiting for
this moment.  Please let me know if you find any issues.

revno: 965 [merge]
message:
  - Merging improved sorting algorithm which handles some edge cases better!
  - Several additional tests for the sorting logic.

revno: 966
message:
  Reverting transaction.py into a simpler and more maintainable state.
  This should also avoid some weird problems that were seen in edge cases
  after the following changes were introduced.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net