Bugfixes for Smart 1.3.1

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sun Mar 7 14:59:41 PST 2010

I've applied some changes to the pycurl fetcher,
so please test these - I'm thinking the sleep
value went from "too high" to "too low" now
so we'll need to find some middle road...

I've also done some test case fixes, including
backports to old python (in the python23 branch)
And there's some bugfixes to slackware and arch,
that are yet uncommitted (some in slack branch)

If there's any more issues with 1.3 I'd like
to get those added, plus translations updated.

So I'm going to delay the 1.4 interface changes
for another month at least, maybe until summer.