Creating repodata for Mandriva

Sriram Narayanan sriram at belenix.org
Fri Sep 2 10:25:00 PDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Anders F Björklund <afb at algonet.se> wrote:

> Since createrepo-0.9 is increasingly hard to modify,
> requires yum, and not any accepting patches upstream -
> I backported some of the fixes to createrepo-0.4.11,
> or actually the "maintenance" branch of the git repo:
>
> http://createrepo.baseurl.org/git/createrepo.git
> http://afb.users.sourceforge.net/repodata/patches/

Thanks for this. I've tested your patches for Belenix, and I can
confirm that we are able to get by without using yum at all.

I was however unable to apply all the patches cleanly, so I applied
three of them by hand.

Please let me know if I should file a bug report per patch, or if
discussion on this mailing list is fine.

<snip/>

> --anders

Sriram
--