Smart 1.4.1 Progress Dialogues in Fedora 17

Stephen Morris samorris at netspace.net.au
Sat Feb 2 21:43:56 PST 2013

Hi,
     I am using Smart 1.4.1 in Fedora 17 and I am having a problem with
the Progress Usage Dialogues. When they are displayed for downloads or
installs, Smart doesn't allow me to resize them by dragging the edges.
The mouse changes to the resizing icon but the edges won't move. I don't
seem to have the same problem in things like upstream Eclipse. Is this
resizing issue a known problem in Fedora 17, and, if so, is there a work
around?

regards,
Steve