gustavo at niemeyer.net
Wed Dec 21 12:16:48 PST 2005
Smart 0.41 is out!
Download information is available at http://smartpm.org
MD5SUM: d9c7b1fd421033f488c3a8f98c41d15a (check it!)
Changes in this version include:
- Implemented cElementTree based rpm-md parser, reflecting in
very good speed improvements.
- Implemented test framework, and started the implementation of
- Renamed 'test' command to 'nothing' (it does nothing, and
doesn't test anything).
- Avoid pygtk deprecation warnings on type_register().
- Added rpm-log-level option (Mauricio Teixeira).
- Implemented clean command (Mauricio Teixeira).
- Implemented recursive option on deb-dir and rpm-dir
channel types, and made rpm-dir and deb-dir command
line options have recursive behavior (Mauricio Teixeira)
- Added servicemenus entry to contrib/ directory
- Fixed another protectedread issue.
- Now use file to read output generated rpmlib, rather than
a thread. That avoids the issue with rpm locking on SuSE
systems that are still using an old rpm version.
- On URPMI channels, do not break with empty lines in the MD5SUM
- Updated 'de' translations, by Christian Metzen.
- Added 'it' translations, by Luca Ferrari.
- Do not print progress lines if the output is not a terminal
and the task is progress is not yet done (makes output
pleasant when using fd redirection).
More information about the Smart