Smart 0.41

tobbe at nyvalls.se tobbe at nyvalls.se
Wed Dec 21 15:29:55 PST 2005

Gustavo Niemeyer skrev:

>Smart 0.41 is out!
>
>Download information is available at http://smartpm.org
>
>MD5SUM: d9c7b1fd421033f488c3a8f98c41d15a (check it!)
>
>Changes in this version include:
>
>- Implemented cElementTree based rpm-md parser, reflecting in
>  very good speed improvements.
>
>- Implemented test framework, and started the implementation of
>  test coverage.
>
>- Renamed 'test' command to 'nothing' (it does nothing, and
>  doesn't test anything).
>
>- Avoid pygtk deprecation warnings on type_register().
>
>- Added rpm-log-level option (Mauricio Teixeira).
>
>- Implemented clean command (Mauricio Teixeira).
>
>- Implemented recursive option on deb-dir and rpm-dir
>  channel types, and made rpm-dir and deb-dir command
>  line options have recursive behavior (Mauricio Teixeira)
>
>- Added servicemenus entry to contrib/ directory
>  (Mauricio Teixeira)
>
>- Fixed another protectedread issue.
>
>- Now use file to read output generated rpmlib, rather than
>  a thread. That avoids the issue with rpm locking on SuSE
>  systems that are still using an old rpm version.
>
>- On URPMI channels, do not break with empty lines in the MD5SUM
>  file.
>
>- Updated 'de' translations, by Christian Metzen.
>
>- Added 'it' translations, by Luca Ferrari.
>
>- Do not print progress lines if the output is not a terminal
>  and the task is progress is not yet done (makes output
>  pleasant when using fd redirection).
>

>Have fun!

smart-041 added to my pclo repo

but smart-0.41 fails to build in mandriva 2006

gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer
-pipe -march=i586 -mtune=pentiumpro -g -O2 -pipe -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
-fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=pentiumpro -fPIC -DXML_STATIC
-DXML_NS=1 -DXML_DTD=1 -DXML_CONTEXT_BYTES=1024 -DBYTEORDER=1234
-Ismart/util/celementtree/expat -I/usr/include/python2.4 -c
smart/util/celementtree/expat/xmlparse.c -o
build/temp.linux-i686-2.4/smart/util/celementtree/expat/xmlparse.o
smart/util/celementtree/expat/xmlparse.c:75:2: error: #error memmove
does not exist on this platform, nor is a substitute available