gustavo at niemeyer.net
Wed Oct 5 13:11:02 PDT 2005
Smart 0.40 is out!
Download information is available at http://smartpm.org
MD5SUM: 7492060be13e7b1ec26b155daafba8dd (check it!)
Changes in this version:
- Add extra line after running update in the shell.
- Implemented channel --remove-all option.
- Fixed bug which made rpm-metadata loader ignore explicitly
provided files in certain situations. Reported by Edward Rudd.
- Added detectsys.py plugin, which will automatically detect and
include system channels when they're missing.
- Avoid double conversion of paths in LocalMediaHandler, as
discussed/debugged with Bogdano. This fixes certain failures
when using removable medias.
- Integrated German translations, by Christian Metzen.
- Merged the french translations contributed by Rafael Garcia-Suarez.
- Merged three small fixes by Jaakko Heinonen.
- deb backend now using underline for the name/version separator,
like usual in the Ubuntu/Debian world, as suggested by
Scott James Remnant.
- Fixed bug in the code doing the protected read for old
Python versions, as reported many times.
- Fixed locking issue in RPM pm.
More information about the Smart