smart on cron

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Sat Oct 8 12:23:21 PDT 2005

Hello,

> I have cron that every night runs a "smart update". The problem is
> that the output that is sent by mail is very ugly, I guess it's due to
> the refreshes of the hashs. Is there a way to correct this?

Yes, that's something that should be fixed. The textual progress bar
should check if the output is a terminal or not and act accordingly.

Can you please open an issue at tracker.labix.org? That's the best
way to ensure that it'll be taken care of.

> Another question: If a repository doesn't have a priority set, what
> the value taken?

It's 0 (zero).

Let me know if you need further information.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net