smart on cron

Martín Marqués martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Sat Oct 8 12:50:10 PDT 2005

El Sáb 08 Oct 2005 16:23, Gustavo Niemeyer escribió:
> Hello,
>
> Yes, that's something that should be fixed. The textual progress bar
> should check if the output is a terminal or not and act accordingly.
>
> Can you please open an issue at tracker.labix.org? That's the best
> way to ensure that it'll be taken care of.

Done.

> > Another question: If a repository doesn't have a priority set, what
> > the value taken?
>
> It's 0 (zero).
>
> Let me know if you need further information.

What should the standard procedure be? Put negative values to repositories I
don't want to get involved in the upgrades, or change os, updates and rpm-sys
to have higher priorities?

When I used apt the installed packages had 100, core 900 and updates 950, so I
gave dag, freshrpms, etc. 80, except specific packages from those repos
(dnsmasq from dag is one of those that had 200). Is there a way to do this
(set priority on a specific package from a specific repo?

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués          |   Programador, DBA