[issue22] crash on upgrade or search on MDK 10.1 w/ smart 0.38 or 0.40

Edward Rudd at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Mon Oct 10 10:51:30 PDT 2005

Edward Rudd <erudd at netfor.com> added the comment:

Are you sure it's the same issue.  as I got the same error with 0.40 and the
backtraces are not similar.. issue 5 triggers a thread.error in
self.rpmoutlock.release()  Where as my backtraces are
   mi = getTS().dbMatch(0, pkg.loaders[self])
 TypeError: argument 2 must be string or None, not int

A type error meaingin the pkg.loaders[self] is returning a numeric value instead
of a string value which is expected by dbMatch.