[issue18] upgrade cycling between two sets of packages

agforsyth at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Mon Oct 10 14:34:33 PDT 2005

agforsyth <agforsyth at gmail.com> added the comment:

> Wow.. sounds interesting.
>
> Are you able to put your /var/lib/smart/ and /var/lib/rpm somwehere so that I
> may try to reproduce the problem locally?  This would really help.

Ok, I've posted them at:

http://71.194.37.86:88/mythweb/varlibrpmsmart.tar.bz2

For size reasons, I didn't include the ungzipped copies of the
*filelists.xml and *primary.xml files, just the gzipped versions, from
/var/lib/smart/channels. The file is still about 32 megabytes. It will
take probably 15 minutes to download. If you fire me off an email when
you start downloading it, I'll make sure I'm not doing any other
uploading / massive downloading at that time.