[issue3] Add "remove all" option to channel management

Hawkwind hawkwind at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:14:04 PDT 2005

Gustavo,

I realized that after I hit 'Send' and looked over the message again. :P

Sorry for the second post on that message.

On 9/27/05, Gustavo Niemeyer <gustavo at niemeyer.net> wrote:

> Hello Cliff,
>
> > It's something we use nearly every single day in #Mandriva when helping
> > users with packages and stuff. It's something that tells us what sources
> > users have with a very simple display without a lot of unnecessary
> outputs
> > when users are asked to paste it to the channel.
> >
> > I'd say it's one of the most widely used commands as far as channel
> support
> > is concerned.
> >
> > We use the urpqm --list-media more than we use the --list-url switch,
> but
> > they coincide and can easily tell us if a user has the right or
> necessary
> > sources setup from online in a nice timely fashion.
>
> Please, notice that I was answering to Mauricio's message, which talked
> about --remove-all.
>
> Adding a --list-media equivalent is even in Smart's TODO file.
>
> --
> Gustavo Niemeyer
> http://niemeyer.net

Sincere Regards,

Cliff Wade
(Hawkwind)

The box said: Requires Windows 98 or better, So I installed Linux!
Registered Linux User #362532
http://seerofsouls.com
http://linuxfordummies.org
http://doomsickle.com