[issue4] Freshmeat information is out of date

Gustavo Niemeyer at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Wed Sep 28 05:16:48 PDT 2005

Gustavo Niemeyer <gustavo at niemeyer.net> added the comment:

> The project page refers to version info so that users can track
> updates using the automatic notification features from freshmeat. Do
> you really want those to be removed?

That's not what I meant. What I'm suggesting is to remove the urls
pointing to the Subversion repository, to the mailing list, and to
the files, and keep just the web page url. You can do this by going
to "Edit branch" in the project page at freshmeat.

Adding version release information is certainly very useful, and I
appreciate that you're taking care of it. Thanks for doing that.