Random crashes with SuSE 10.0

regus_patoff at razzolink.com regus_patoff at razzolink.com
Thu Apr 20 14:42:07 PDT 2006

I don't know if this information will be of help, but when I tried to do an upgrade using smart --gui, smart locked up while installing the upgrades; however, using smart on the command line it updated 234 packages, downgraded 3 and removed 6 packages no longer needed without a hitch. It worked perfectly. I have never been able to do that using the gui.

I have been doing all my installations and upgrades using the command
line and have not had a problem.

Dave

 I'm a Friday's child in a Wednesday's world.