Oh heck :-(

Basil Chupin blchupin at tpg.com.au
Wed Aug 23 23:55:27 PDT 2006

smart just got upgraded and now it doesn't function: the upgrades did
not complete and the smarttray icon is showing that there are upgrades
pending but when I try to activate smart it just disappears off the
screen :-( . Starting smartmanager and after updating the channels the
smart menu disappears from the screen as soon as I select to perform the
upgrades.

What is necessary to be done to get smart back to normality?

Cheers.

--
This computer is environment-friendly and is running on OpenSuSE 10.1