[issue197] Smart Fails on Segmentation Faults

linux_learner linux.learner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 04:15:50 PDT 2006

Nope. Do a strace, and post the results here. Also please provide your
smart.conf and smart channels. Then we'll want to know what packages
this occurs on, and which repos those packages are on.

This is a form of science. Let's not make assumptions, but let's prove
things with facts and evidence.

We can also reasonably conclude that since it's working fine for
Pascal, who packaged it, and not for you, then the problem must lie on
your computer. I have no trouble with smart-0.42-9.