A request for smat

Basil Chupin blchupin at tpg.com.au
Sat Aug 26 23:00:19 PDT 2006

Is it necessary for me to submit some sort of 'request report', and if
so where, for a feature-request in smart?

What I would like to see happen is for the wording in package
descriptions to wordwrap to fit the normal or even a maximised smart
window when one looks at a package description using the package manager.

Take the description for the package kradio as an example- the
description is one long line and even when the window is maximised the
wording still doesn't fit on the screen.

Cheers.

--
This computer is environment-friendly and is running on OpenSuSE 10.1