A request for smat

Andreas Hanke andreas.hanke at gmx-topmail.de
Sat Aug 26 21:24:00 PDT 2006

Hi,

Basil Chupin schrieb:
> What I would like to see happen is for the wording in package
> descriptions to wordwrap to fit the normal or even a maximised smart
> window when one looks at a package description using the package manager.

this seems to be already the case - but dependent on the channel type.

For rpm-md channels, the descriptions are word-wrapped fine:

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/59/rpmmdvc1.png

But for yast2 channels, they are not:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9597/yast2ae1.png

Even worse, for yast2 channels, it displays the text from the warning
popup that YaST shows for some packages within the description field,
prefixed by "+Ins:".

Andreas Hanke