smart --update just hangs (SUSE 10.1)

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Mon Aug 28 18:13:56 PDT 2006

Em Seg, 2006-08-28 às 19:22 -0400, David Shochat escreveu:

> only affect the --gui case? Also, after I upgraded from the command line
> (over 100 packages), I was able to run the gui version.

Someone once complained about an error message that appeared behind the
main window, and made the gui freeze until you hit ok on that. Maybe it
was the case, it was showing some error and you didn't see.

Well, now that it's fixed, I guess its a little hard to find out what
went wrong. :(

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR