[issue61] Package being downgraded for no apparent reason

Raman Gupta at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Tue Jan 17 04:16:11 PST 2006

Raman Gupta <rocketraman at fastmail.fm> added the comment:

I sent the link to my rpm database to Gustavo at gustavo at niemeyer.net a couple
of weeks ago. If anyone else wants the rpm database, let me know and I'll send
the download link to you via private email.

Note that this behavior is also present on smart 0.41. Here is the smart package
info:

Name        : smart                        Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 0.41                              Vendor: Dries RPM Repository
http://dries.ulyssis.org/rpm/
Release     : 2.2.fc4.rf                    Build Date: Wed 28 Dec 2005 03:50:11
AM EST
Install Date: Sat 31 Dec 2005 11:51:19 AM EST      Build Host:
rpm.kotnet.ulyssis.org
Group       : Applications/System           Source RPM:
smart-0.41-2.2.fc4.rf.src.rpm
Size        : 2798172                          License: GPL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Wed 28 Dec 2005 01:05:31 PM EST, Key ID 9c14a19c1aa78495
Packager    : Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>
URL         : http://www.smartpm.org/
Summary     : Next generation package handling tool
Description :
Smart Package Manager is a next generation package handling tool.