Questions about mirrors and configuration

Eric Brunson brunson at brunson.com
Sun Jan 15 18:56:32 PST 2006

Thank you for that pointer, since I don't use up2date I hadn't looked at
that channel type.

However, from your example and from the help text in smart I'm not
really seeing how the list of mirrors that would be obtained from the
mirror url would be associated with either another channel or a
baseurl.  Forgive me if I'm being obtuse, but am I missing something
obvious?

Thanks,
e.