[issue166] Segmentation fault on "smart update"

Werner Flamme at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Tue Jun 6 05:38:20 PDT 2006

New submission from Werner Flamme <werner.flamme at ufz.de>:

I run smart 0.41 on a SuSE 10.0/x86_64 box (python-2.4.1-3). All went well for 2
days (thanks loki), today I only get "Segmentation fault" when I enter "smart
update". smart --gui crashes without further notice. In /var/log/messages I see
"Segmentation fault" and nothing more. Where can I look for the reason? There is
nothing like smart.log or python.log in /var/log/

messages: 518
nosy: wernerflamme
priority: urgent
project: smart
status: unread
title: Segmentation fault on "smart update"