[issue59] Exception loading red-carpet channel

Richard Hendershot rshendershot at mchsi.com
Wed Jun 14 13:49:34 PDT 2006

You asked what issues might be important for 0.42 and with the inclusion
of mono in Fedora Core 5, the redcarpet repository is more significant.
I used the mono repositories with the change (turn unicode off) that I
submitted.  Will this change be included in the release?

Thanks!

Richard Hendershot <rshendershot at mchsi.com>