[issue175] smart --gui crash while searching

ahanke at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Fri Jun 16 09:04:27 PDT 2006

ahanke <andreas.hanke at gmx-topmail.de> added the comment:

Hm, actually, the way to reproduce is funny: Use the search term "bla", expand
the results, close the search again, quickly click anywhere where it doesn't
make sense... In short, do a lot of nonsense with the GUI. I provoked a crash
intentionally this way because I had GUI crashes in different situations in the
past and thought a backtrace might help.

I'll try the patch. "smart channel --show" is:

[suse-101-yum-update]
type = rpm-md
name = SUSE Linux 10.1 YUM Update Repository
baseurl = http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/ftp.suse.com/suse/update/10.1

[suse-101-yast-base]
type = yast2
name = SUSE Linux 10.1 YaST Base Repository
baseurl = http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/distribution/SL-10.1/inst-source

[rpm-sys]
type = rpm-sys
name = RPM System

[suse-101-yast-extra]
type = yast2
name = SUSE Linux 10.1 YaST Extra Repository
baseurl =
http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/ftp.suse.com/suse/install/10.1/inst-source-extra

[packman-101-yum]
type = rpm-md