[issue175] smart --gui crash while searching

Andreas Hanke at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Fri Jun 16 11:15:56 PDT 2006

Andreas Hanke <andreas.hanke at gmx-topmail.de> added the comment:

Sorry, still happening in r730. Backtrace attached.

This time I know what I did: I had the gtk-qt-engine from an rpm-md channel
installed, downgraded it to a version from a yast2 channel, searched for "debug"
while the tree views were expanded and closed the search.

Before that, I did all kinds of stupid things, searched for different terms,
expanded and closed the tree views again for more than an hour, but there was no
crash until performing the above package downgrade.

Labix issue tracker <tracker at labix.org>
<http://tracker.labix.org/issue175>