dependency graph for a x86_64 made on a i386 host architecture?

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Tue Nov 7 09:39:46 PST 2006

Em Qui, 2006-11-02 às 09:12 +0100, Andreas Bach Aaen escreveu:

> I would like to get the URLs of the rpms needed to make a x86_64 bit install,
> but smart wil run on a i386.

What kind of channels are you using?

By default, when loading package information, Smart simply ignores any
package with incompatible archs. In that way, x86_64 is incompatible on
a i386 running system, even though i386 is considere compatible with
x86_64.

If you really want to override this, you could check the file under
smart/backends/rpm that would match your channel type, and comment the
part where it skips the incompatible archs (look for 'archscore').

You need help, you can find me as 'netmask' on #smart at
irc.freenode.net

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR