just wondering ... who's spam harvesting here?

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Wed Nov 15 09:57:44 PST 2006

Em Ter, 2006-11-14 às 18:33 -0800, snowcrash+smart escreveu:

> today -- interestingly -- i started receiving spam from
> clicregistro.com directly to my address -- not to the list

You're not the first one who complains about it.

ClickRegistro is a domain register from the same owner of my web hosting
provider (Metaweb).

I've already filed a formal complain, and I'm waiting for a response.

Sorry for that, but it's really not my fault.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR