just wondering ... who's spam harvesting here?

snowcrash+smart schneecrash+smart at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 10:26:44 PST 2006

> You're not the first one who complains about it.
>
> ClickRegistro is a domain register from the same owner of my web hosting
> provider (Metaweb).
>
> I've already filed a formal complain, and I'm waiting for a response.
>
> Sorry for that, but it's really not my fault.

that may well be the case.  the only thing one can do about a spammy
host is, sadly, to change hosts :-(  other than hope that they
actually change their ways ...

clickregistro's behavior -- apparently independent of yours -- gets
their ip-range (200.157.179.192/27) on a DNSbl.  unfortunately, that
includes your ip as well. of course, makes no difference with respect
to the list.

just my $0.02, but if *my* host/isp was demonstrably scavenging
traffic to/from my servers in order to spam my
freinds/customers/colleagues/etc, i'd change hosts immediately.

sigh.

good luck.