smart lock improvement

Alexander 'Leo' Bergolth leo at strike.wu-wien.ac.at
Fri Nov 17 02:05:22 PST 2006

On 11/16/2006 06:02 PM, Neal Becker wrote:
> Problem is, I'm going to forget about this lock, and it will prevent any
> updates, even from livna.
>
> Any suggestions?

I'd find a textual description that may be stored with a lock or with a
priority setting could be useful.

Using such a text field, every user could implement his own tagging
scheme for easily identifying priorities and locks. It won't remind you
actively but seeing the description stored with the lock or priority
could remind you of the intentions you had at the time you placed the
preference.

Cheers,
--leo

P.S.: Any news on issue #35? http://tracker.labix.org/issue35