[issue254] Rewrite GTK interface using GUI builder

Gustavo Niemeyer at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Tue Nov 21 05:42:45 PST 2006

Gustavo Niemeyer <gustavo at niemeyer.net> added the comment:

Dave, it looks like you're thinking of a slightly different approach to write a
new interface for Smart, implementing a few different pieces which don't quite
mimic what the current interface does.  I belive there's certainly room for a
project like this, I'd love to see such initiative being pushed forward.

Would you like to host these changes under the same server as the Smart trunk?
If so, just let me know and I'll prepare the needed infrastructure for you.

I'd also like to chat with you over IRC or whatever at some point to see how the
project is doing, and what's your timeframe for it.

I'm looking forward to talking to you soon.

nosy: +niemeyer