Non-interactive smart

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Thu Oct 12 20:59:20 PDT 2006

Em Qui, 2006-10-05 às 17:22 +0200, Andreas Bach Aaen escreveu:

> Well it seems that it will reqest the keyserver anyhow. So I want to disable
> the use of a keyserver. I will come back with a separate mail on this

smart config --set rpm-check-signatures=False

> But what happens if a rpm scriptlet will add a system user. Will this be in
> etc directory in the /tmp/newroot/ tree or in the / tree?

On a chroot operation, anything goes into the new root.

> They "manually" unpack the rpm package and a few extras and then run this rpm
> and not the one installed on your host.
> How is this done with smart?

Smart isn't magical. Maybe you could ask SUSE guys for the correct
bootstraping procedure. Maybe you need to force the pre-install of some
specific packages.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR