unavailable gpg key

Monkey 9 monkey9 at iae.nl
Sun Sep 3 06:17:06 PDT 2006

Hi,

All the keys are available, only spm thinks they are not
If I import them myself, spm can not find them...

Every time, when a key is needed, but not found, the transaction stops,
and that is it......
No package is installed...
Tha are just waiting to be installed

The only thing I can do than, is shutdown smartpm, and play a game, or
something...
And think, that do not need the upgrades anyway...
But if apps stop working, I want to solve dependencies....
But that is not possible, because every time a key is needed, spm stop
working..

M9.